Expert Session on Industry Use-Cases: Kubernetes Demonstration
Hearing industry-experienced experts live is an absolute amaze to any learner. I am extremely grateful after I was able to witness an exclusive EXPERT SESSION : Industry Use-Cases with Demonstration of Kubernetes and gather the lifetime venture on why Kubernetes is an important aspect of DevOps and how it comes to work in real-time production environment.
ORGANISERS OF THE SESSION
The session was taken over by Mrs. Preeti Daga, Operations Manager, LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt. Ltd; technically headed by world record holder Mr. Vimal Daga, CTO, LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt. Ltd. and organized under the roof of LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt. Ltd.
SPEAKERS FOR THE SESSION
- Mr. Neeraj Bhatt (Senior Technical Engineer- OpenShift, Redhat ); Neeraj is working in Redhat from more than 4 years now
- Mr. Vijit Kuntal (Consultant, Infosys Belgium)️; Vijit is an experienced Senior System Engineer extremely skilled in DevOps, Jenkins.
- Rushil Sharma ( Customer Engineer Hybrid Cloud, Google); He has Experience in driving Financial institutions to optimize the Kubernetes workloads to leverage the optimum resources available without over committing the hardware. He has also worked at RedHat and contributed on Openshift 4.
AGENDA OF THE SESSION
- Version control is a system that records changes to a file or set of files over time so that you can recall specific versions later.
- Many people prefer Git for version control for a few reasons: It’s faster to commit. Because you commit to the central repository more often in SVN, network traffic slows everyone down. Whereas with Git, you’re working mostly on your local repository and only committing to the central repository every so often.
- Multiple environments in production helps in parallel complementing of tasks and heavy testing of jobs.
- Global Traffic Manager (GTM) distributes DNS and user application requests based on business policies, data center and cloud service conditions, user location, and application performance.
- Chaos testing is simply creating the capability to continuously, but randomly, cause failures in your production system.
- Repurposing is the process by which an object with one use value is transformed or redeployed as an object with an alternative use value.
- Grafana is a multi-platform open source analytics and interactive visualization web application. It provides charts, graphs, and alerts for the web when connected to supported data sources.
The level of confidence and expertise that a learner gets after these sessions is just awesome! :D